Auto Title Loans
Cars and other such vehicles have become an essential part of our lives, and it’s why many people have them. Cars do have resale value, so they can be used as collateral for small, easy-to-pay loans if you own the title free and clear. Unlike other installment loans, car title loans will allow you to borrow higher amounts because lenders have the security in the form of your vehicle. At America’s Financial Choice, we offer car title loans regardless of the year, make or model, or mileage of your vehicle.
How Do Title Loans Work?
Our car title loan application process is very simple. All you have to do is call the location nearest you with your personal information and the details (make, model, year, and condition) of your vehicle. Our loan representative will consider your application carefully and propose a loan amount that would fit your requirements.
Once the loan is approved and you sign all the relevant documentation, you can hand over the title deed to your car to our company. We’ll hold on to the deed for the duration of the loan and once the amount and interest is paid, we’ll transfer the deed back to you.
Our auto title loans in Illinois are a very convenient solution for people who need cash urgently because they are usually processed very quickly. You will have the check in your hands for the loan amount in a matter of days.
Things to Keep In Mind
We want our clients to retain ownership of their car so we encourage you to pay back the amount on schedule. Here are some things you should keep in mind when you apply for online title loans in IL:
- Borrow Only What You Need
- A small amount will be easier to pay back and the risk of losing your car would be lower.
- Always Pay The Money Back
- While the lenders might be able to sell the car to regain their invested amount, they would prefer not to. They want clients to retain ownership of their car and pay off their debts smoothly. Any additional cost to recover your vehicle are your responsibility, too.
- You Can Still Use The Car
- While the title is in our office, the car is with you. You can use the car without problems during the loan perios, and once the loan is paid off, we'll release the title back to you. You won't even notice the difference.
- All that is needed to apply is a valid state-issued ID, be at least 18 years old, be able to provide proof of income, and possess the clean title to a vehicle that is in your name.
- We require a valid state-issued photo ID, which can be a driver's license or ID. You will be required to bring your vehicle to our store, so if you plan on driving it yourself, have a license to do so.
- An applicant must be at least 18 years old to enter into a legal contact with us.
- A clear title is a title without any type of lien or levy from creditors or other parties that would pose a question as to legal ownership.
- That depends on a few factors including your gross monthly income, the value of your vehicle, and a few other things. By Illinois law, a title loan issued by a licensed lender can not be greater than $4,000.00.
- Your name must be on the title in order for you to offer it as collateral on a title loan. If there are two names listed on the title the other person must sign a form stating that they are OK with the applicant giving the title as collateral for a title loan. We don't have co-borrowers on our loans.
- If you payoff a title loan there is a 15 days state mandated "cool off" period. After the 15 days is up you are free to reapply for a new title loan.
- We are integrated with Blackbook, which shows the wholesale value of a vehicle based on the VIN that we enter, the milage, and the general condition of your vehicle. Generally we offer a loan up to 50% of the Blackbook value.